Thursday, September 02, 2010

Hello, world!

Hello, world! Amazingly, this is the first post of a blog that started way back in 2006. Let's just say I went shopping for other options and found blogging paradise in Blogger (thanks to Google for such cool and simple tools!). Okay, I know, I'm really a Google fan, so this is just one more in a string of praises from an avid user.

As this is my first post, I might as well introduce myself a bit. I'm a marketing communications professional. I really love what I do. But one thing that sets me apart from my colleagues is that I love to build. I mean, really, I love it! I don't only "do" marcom, I build with it. But since building isn't really a one-track thing, I've had to dip my feet into technology, organization development, and other management disciplines. No house gets built on just one pillar. Yes, that makes life a bit harder for me, but it also makes work a much more fulfilling. I thrive on working on things that have lasting value.

And Lego? Yup, I love that too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to say? Comment away!